Monday 23 April 2012

Blog ;-]

Hey guys!

So I made this blog a few days ago and now I'm just re-doing the first post since I't was going to be a makeup blog but since I hate makeup I thought there would be no point.

I love nail polish talking about it, doing my nails and just full on collecting  it.  I didn't really want to be a copy cat with the whole nail polish blog thing and one of my online friends have, But I guess it wouldn't matter much since we can both talk about what we love, right? 

Anyway, Lot's of love 



♥Katie

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Katie
    The nail polish is about $15-$20 a bottle because I had some and thats what I payed for it >.< nice blog thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog ! The OPI - silver shatter nail polish seems to be good choice to wear to parties! Keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I so agree with you it looks amazing with anything (:

      Delete