Tuesday 24 April 2012

OPI - silver shatter review

Hello ;D

So, Today I am giving a re-view of the new nail polish I got for my birthday 14/4. This is my favourite bottle of shatter nail polish I've gotten since I love silver and gold and it goes well with everything. Also for some reason I have never got around to buying this one but I have it now ♥  ~ I'm not sure how much it cost since it was for my birthday~

Ok, to start off I'm just going to share all the good and pros of this nail polish.. First of all the thing that I loved
 most was it stands out really good on brighter colors and matches in really well and it also looks amazing over
black nail polish.




I can't really think of any cons about this polish expet that it can be super clumpy if you don't shake it well.
but other than that it's an amazing color to me.








Also please tell me what you think of this polish. ;)






♥Katie


*I'm  sorry about my bad spelling but i'll edit it all up later. Thanks *





No comments:

Post a Comment